Monday, February 11, 2008

Cage RE-RE-BUTTBUTTAL


DO I REALLY HAVE TO SAY MORE? JUST LOOK AT HIM...
He slaughtered the classic Wim Wenders film "Wings of Desire" with City of Angels (seriously... MEG RYAN? why would you even sign onto a film with her as the actress?)

Windtalkers? Jeezus, you'd have better luck hitting yourself in the face with a shovel.

Fire Birds... why bother?

National Treasure.. 1 and 2. why.. oh WHY?

I'm willing to say one thing good.
I loved him in Raising Arizona... but that was TWENTY YEARS AGO.

3 comments:

buu said...

yeah "raising arizona" was going to be my next move.
dont get me wrong, i think the guy's a terrible actor, but he has given me some quality laughs (intentional and not) over the years.

wesleyburt said...

yeah, give it up spuds.

→ IDYLL→ → → said...

damnit I just can't hate on anyone here.