Saturday, January 26, 2008

This Quicktime shit.

Are these guys at Apple on some weekly quota when it comes to creating iterations of iTunes and Quicktime? Serioulsy guys, can we slow this shit down. I just updated this like less than a month ago. I'm tired of hearing about a new version of iTunes every third time I open my playlist. Can we ease down with these updates a little? I don't think there's been a major revision in how either of these programs work in the last three years, so I don't understand why I need to update this shit every other week.

3 comments:

skep-tical said...

I'm sick and tired of updates.
When you actually give in and update the shit something gets messed up in the process and you can't even use the program. Once you get the shit up again you have about a week untill the next update.

→ IDYLL→ → → said...

I'm fucking tired of updates from small software like Itunes that force you to REBOOT in order to fully install them. WTF?
Does a music and movie player REALLY need to gain access that deep into my operating system? Retarded.

Kemp Remillard said...

A-men! Itunes can suck a dick. Why can't it just update itself? Why in fucks name do you have to download the .dmg, run the install, then restart. Egads!