Monday, March 31, 2008

FUCK THE HOMELESS PEOPLE


"haha! funny sign I should give your ass some money for being so honest"

maybe I'm just fucked up in the head, but for some reason I just hate these fucks with a passion. I know some of them are good people, but who gives a fucking RATS ASS! its not like you can learn anything valuable from a living pile of shit. the only thing thats stopping me from slicing these motherfuckers up is me not having cancer or aids. I know some of you are saying thats such an awful thing to say, well maybe your streets aren't being used as a toilet. so to you people that sympathizes with these shit stains, I guess I wont be seeing you pussies in hell...

1 comment:

Kemp Remillard said...

Amen!

Gah, you're so heartless. People who don't try deserve your money. Life is supposed to be a sugar-coated free ride remember!? So fork over that cash so he can shit it out of his diarrheatic butt