Friday, January 11, 2008

877-393-4448



does this commercial play anywhere else? my roommate said that he had a couple of people from long island over to our brooklyn apartment and they had never seen it before, and i want to say that its been around for more than half a year.
this thing plays ad nauseum (im serious) whenever im watching tv and its gone from irritating to annoying to really annoying to this-is-in-my-head-at-odd-hours-of-the-day-and-i-want-to-kill-myself. while watching tv one saturday afternoon i counted this commercial being played about 5 times in 45 minutes.
it haunts me in my sleep.
ive started quoting it in daily conversation.
"hey man whats up?"
"nothing. dial up and DSL you can leave them behind."
"what?"
just watch it. everything about this commercial is mindblowing.

FYL.

6 comments:

skep-tical said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
skep-tical said...

Man the beatnuts are still crushing it!

wesleyburt said...

holy shit thats amazing.

Drakee said...

Holy shit, thank god I don't watch TV anymore. I still have the old local Cleveland commercial jingles lodged in my head. Two Three, Two Three.

And living in areas of Brooklyn seems like living in another country at times. What with reggae-tone all over the commercials, and Telemundo and Univision coming in crystal clear while ABC, and CBS look like scrambled skin-a-max.

buu said...

and i dont even live in a hispanic neighborhood. it plays incessantly when im at work too.
in fact it was just one 15 minutes ago.
HD is free.

H8terA.I.D.S. said...

it doesnt play in sf, but fuck i wish it did. thanks for posting this. now i can listen to it every 15 minutes.